School of Management
Top BBA College In Surat.
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
The School of Management Studies (SMS) is sanctioned by the UGC and has been created to usher in a paradigm shift in business education in India. It offers an AICTE approved three-year full-time residential BBA Programme.
Learning at SMS has a pragmatic approach with a clear business focus, valuing individual vision, intellectual discipline and active team engagement. A research-oriented faculty pool, global curriculum and a high level of corporate input through guest lectures and workshops, innovative pedagogical methods enable students to maintain their edge.
The BBA programme provides a grounding in analytical skills and seeks to create a leadership mindset which will transform problems into opportunities, conceptualize goals to seize those opportunities and learn to make important decisions in a dynamic global environment by using processed information.
Duration of the Course: 3 years
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 (Any Stream)
The Programme main targets includes:
- Young graduates with no prior experience in business but who exhibit entrepreneurial ambitions, and
- The next generation of Family Business owners.
- To promote the development of socio-economically sensitive, responsible and effective managers and management academics of tomorrow.
After going through this Programme, the students will be able to:
• Operate as Effective Family Business Owner-Managers
• Develop themselves as successful Entrepreneurs
• Use conceptual frameworks and best management practices
• Conduct as socially responsible businesspersons.
The Future of Management
The globalization of markets is one of the “flatteners” driving graduate management education. In a knowledge economy, the recruiting cycle is global and considers programs with different formats and definitions of value. They transcend geographies and cultures, and assimilating exposure to these domains enhances the value of a management degree. So as big data increasingly dominates technology as well as key management decisions, a business management graduate must appreciate that his demand sustains itself on reskilling his core competencies.